What Security Operation Center (SOC) is?
A security operations center (SOC) is a centralized unit that deals with security issues on an organizational and technical level. It comprises the three building blocks for managing and enhancing an organization’s security posture: people, processes, and technology.
Juke Professional SOC Services:
• MANAGED SECURITY OPERATION CENTER SERVICE
Security Operations Center is a highly skilled team following defined definitions and processes to manage threats and reduce security risk.
• SECURITY OPERATION CENTER MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Monitor, Analyze, Correlate & Escalate Intrusion Events
- Develop Appropriate Responses; Protect, Detect, Respond
- Conduct Incident Management and Forensic Investigation
- Maintain Security Community Relationships
- Assist in Crisis Operations
• SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Protect mission-critical data and assets.
- Prepare for and respond to cyber emergencies.
- Provide continuity and efficient recovery.
- Fortify the business infrastructure
• REMOTE MONITORING, ON-SITE DEDICATED, OR BOTH
We can perform remote monitoring and act as a full-on operations team, handling resource intensive security operational tasks.
Our SOC team will secure and monitor your network’s perimeter, data, customers, and remote users so that we can detect, analyze, and immediately respond to threats 24/7/365.
Our team identifies intrusions as they are happening, so you can extract them from your environment before any damage is done.
Juke experts in SOC services. Entrust your SOC with us !
Email : [email protected]
Phone : (021) 4287 8772
Facebook: JUKe Solutions